Diana, Princess of the Amazons
Strength 8, Stamina 6, Agility 4, Dexterity 4, Fighting 10, Intellect 1, Awareness 3, Presence 3
Close Attack 2, Equipment 1, Improved Hold, Power Attack
Insight 9 (+ 12), Persuasion 6 (+ 9), Ranged Combat: Boomerang 7 (+ 11), Treatment 6 (+ 7)
- Ageless Immunity to Aging
- Flight 5
- Impervious Bracelets (Removable, Indestructible)
- Deflection: Enhanced Trait 6 (Traits: Dodge + 6 (+ 10))
- Protection: Protection 4
- Lasso (Easily Removable)
- Compel Truth: Progressive Affliction 8 Resisted by: Will (Progressive, Reach (melee) 6. Grab-based) [1st degree: Entranced, 2nd degree: Compelled, 3rd degree: Controlled]
- Rope and Pull
- Rope: Concentration Affliction 8 (Linked to Pull; Alternate Resistance (Dodge), Concentration, Extra Condition; Limited Degree) [1st degree: Hindered, Vulnerable, 2nd degree: Defenseless, Immobile]
- Pull: Move Object 8 (Linked to Rope; Reach (melee) 6, Concentration, Limited Direction: towards Wonder Woman, Reduced Range: close)
- Super-strength: Strength limited to lifting 5
Rope and Pull 8, +12 (DC 18)
Boomerang, +11 (DC 24)
Compel Truth +12 (DC Will 18)
Grab, +12 (DC Spec 18)
Unarmed, +12 (DC 23)
Dodge 10/4, Parry 10, Fortitude 9, Toughness 10, Will 11
Motivation: Doing Good
Motivation: Responsibility – Diana is responsible to a large degree for the views the world has of the Amazons.
Temper: Diana doesn’t suffer fools and has a short temper.
Abilities 78 + Powers 40 + Advantages 5 + Skills 14 (28 ranks) + Defenses 11 = 149
Diana Prince worked as nurse during the Great War on a small British hospital ship when it was sunk by a German u-Boat near the Canary Islands. Of the 300 crew and medical staff only 17 survived and Diana Prince was not among them. Diana Prince was near death when she was cast adrift to finally wash ashore up on the uncharted island of Themyscira.
Diana Prince was tended to by the native women of the island, the descendants of the ancient Amazons. Gifted with great knowledge and advanced technology from millennia of study the Amazonain queen Hippolyta (named after the ancient queen of myth) did her best to heal the gravely wounded nurse. Diana Prince died two weeks after near constant ministrations. Diana’s dying words thanked the Amazon’s for trying their best, but it wasn’t meant to be. Hippolyta in a rare moment of sorrow took the Diana’s DNA created new life from the deceased nurse. She combined her own Amazonian DNA with Diana’s and bore the child as her own. She raised the reborn, quite literally, Diana as the princess of the Amazons.
Diana is kind and caring as a person, although her air of haughtiness and superiority bleeds through more often than naught. She is after all princess, raised in one of the most advanced civilizations to have ever graced the Earth. She genuinely cares about people, is altruistic and wants the best for the world but she can be aristocratic and uncompromising given her station and general upbringing.